Thank YOU..

RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/27/07 10:26 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
ALL who have kept Dan and I in your thoughts/prayers and emails (that contained all the wonderful words of encouragement, hope and love). I usually don't like my "business" spread out all over the internet.. but you know what.. when Dan did air out our dirty laundry while intoxicated.... it's brought alot of family here close to my heart as well as his. So maybe not such a bad thing.. Tina thank you for my card and letter... you will always be considered a good friend and I hope that we can continue to be better friends as we do "stuff" together (like Jeffersonville Mall soon) Also Dan I know appreciated his card and phone call as well. If you ever want to call him again, he gave me a number that goes straight to the patients.. I will email it to you. Barb.. he asked me to thank you for your card also.. he said it contained much love and support in it for HIM as well as for myself. Lizzie.. it was AWESOME talking to you last nitenot many friends especially ones I've never even met.. will offer up their honeymoon suite for a person to come and chill for a couple days.. .. YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD SOUL.. **licks.. licks** Again THANK YOU ALL... you all have offed me some wonderful words of support and I'm so glad that this is now my new home with FAMILY and FRIENDS, not that I do not miss and still LOVE those on the SINGLES BOARD also.
Slimmer Barb
on 6/27/07 10:35 pm - Show Me State, MO
Good Morning Sweet Girl! Why wouldn't you be offered love and support? That is what you provide to each of us everyday. I would love for you to e-mail me a number that I can reach Dan and I would love to have your number or I can give you mine. I would like to call and check up on you and let you know that you are loved by me and so many others If thoughts, prayers and love help heal your heart know that you are surrounded by all of those. have a good day Sweetie. Hugs. Barb
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/27/07 10:44 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
I believe I left the number in my car.. I'll get it at lunch time and email it (along with mine) this afternoon
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/28/07 2:24 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
number sent.. I forgot to add.. he said to ask for Daniel.. as I think there is another Dan there.. and you should have his last name if needed.
Liz...Tulsa
on 6/27/07 10:38 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
You never are alone. I'm pretty sure both of you have more mail coming and I KNOW both of you have tons of care still coming your way. The other Liz
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/28/07 11:07 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Thank you for my card and Daniel said THANK YOU too
Sparky
on 6/27/07 10:52 pm - Reno, NV
Tell him I still love and wanna spoon Hugs, Sparky
pattyg
on 6/27/07 11:29 pm - Springfield, IL
it was so nice talking to you Bi'atch. If you want to send me Dan's number I would be happy to send him words of encouragement if you think it would help!
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/28/07 2:25 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
You have mail
PittsburghCutie
on 6/28/07 12:42 am - Pittsburgh, PA
No problemo sweet tits!
Most Active