~SPIRITUAL~ A DAY AT A TIME

RHONDA FROM KY
on 2/14/09 12:47 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
02-14 REFLECTION FOR THE DAY
Today I will take the time to list the positive aspects of my new life and the blessings that accompany the miracle of my recovery.  I will be grateful for the seemingly simple ability to eat normally, to fall asleep with a feeling of contentment, to awaken with a gladness to be alive.  I will be grateful for the ability to face life on life's terms -- with peace of mind, self-respect, and full possession of all my faculties.  ON A DAILY BASIS, DO I COUNT MY BLESSINGS?  DO I SEEK THROUGH PRAYER AND MEDITATION TO IMPROVE MY CONSCIOUS CONTACT WITH GOD AS I UNDERSTAND HIM?

TODAY I PRAY
On this day of love-giving, may I count all the good things in my life and give thanks for them.  May I take no blessing for granted, including the beating of my own heart and the fresh feel of new air as I breathe.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER
To count -- and consider -- my blessings.

I want to publically thank a friend who is emailing me with her life situation.  YOU are blessing to me .. and I thank you for sharing with me!!  It helps me in my sobriety hun.  You take care of yourself.. and I will keep YOU and YOUR loved one in my prayers!!

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Most Active