need a friend in ohio

2donkydonk
on 8/26/11 9:06 am - OH
looking for a friend in ohio some one to talk to an conpair stories.
Tammy H.
on 8/29/11 11:40 pm - Greenville, OH
 Hi, are you still looking for a friend in ohio?  I am 53, from Greenville, Ohio...Where are you located?  I am especially wanting a friend who might be interested in getting together for lunches, going to the movies, shopping, getting together to try new recipes, or just to simply talk on the phone...

I am divorced...My son lives with me, he is 32...Ive been searching for several years now for that special man but havent had much luck...Hopefully one day soon it will happen...

If you want to message me back that would be great...Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

bebe1125
on 9/18/11 1:55 pm - Shaker Heights, OH
Hi, I am in Cleveland Ohio. Are you still looking for a friend/penpal?  I had my Vertical Sleeve done in March 2008.  I a 3.5 years post op and pretty much maintaining my weight loss.  I had type 2 diabetes before the surgery and it is in "remission".  What is your story?

Looking for support?

Beth
Most Active