Surgery Scheduled for 11/9/11...need support!!

Lilo27Stitch
on 11/6/11 11:50 pm
 Hi everybody! I'm having my VSG surgery in TWO DAYS and I'm currently freaking out. I'd love a penpal...I feel like signs keep coming up to make me question my decision and obstacles keep trying to make it impossible for me to get to Wednesday...do others feel the same?? Is it just a test of my will power?? Please help!!
Lilo27Stitch
on 11/6/11 11:57 pm
 I'm 25 years old and live on Long Island (NY)
mmplumme
on 11/7/11 12:34 pm - TX
VSG on 06/11/12
I believe it to truly be a test for you! We all go through it, but stay strong!!!7 You will be so glad you did!!!! Good luck to you and keep us posted on your progress!!! Feel free to email me if you like or need to chat. Take care,

Misty ([email protected])
Lilo27Stitch
on 11/7/11 11:00 pm
thanks so much for answering! I would love to talk...did you feel like some of your loved ones were against the procedure?? I know they are supporting me either way, but it's hard when I don't feel like I have their "approval"...does this make sense or resinate with you or anybody else?

-Rachel
([email protected])
peeches35
on 11/8/11 12:08 am
VSG on 04/03/12
i get more support from OH then i do from my family but if you need to talk send me a mess
Lilo27Stitch
on 11/8/11 1:56 am
thanks a lot...thats sort of how I feel right now...was it hard for you to make the decision to do it? have you had a procedure yet?
peeches35
on 11/8/11 3:39 am
VSG on 04/03/12
 I was denial surgery by my hmo but my surgeon going to appeal it, it took me 2year to mke the decision for WLS and I am so ready to do it MY partner of 4 years refuse to support my decision so that can be stressful but is my life so am all for WLS
Marianne H.
on 11/8/11 3:54 am - Alanson, MI
Revision on 03/31/15
Lilo27Stitch,

I would be glad to talk with you anytime. You can catch me on FB (Marianne Bonito Himebauch) or mhimebauch@gmail anytime. I had RNY 9/27/11 and I have no regrets! I have lost a bunch and am feeling good. I currently live in Michigan but I am from LI too. I grew up in Elmont :) Hit me up girl!

Gabriel B.
on 11/12/11 2:50 am - Silver Spring, MD
 Hi Lilo,

I wish you the best of luck with your surgery. This surgery will be the best thing that has ever happened to you. Hello, My name is Gabriel. I had my surgery on Feb. 22, 2011. Since i had my surgery, I have lost 180 pounds and now am living a completely new life. The life that I have always dreamed about. I honestly believe that the surgery has saved my life and it will also save yours since im sure that you currently have some health issues due to the extra weight that we are all carrying. I would love to be your pen pal...  the support that i recieved before and around the time that i had my surgery got me thru the recovery and also helped me when i had questions about our new life. You can text me at any time at 301-332-5707 or you can add me on facebook....  my name on there is Gabriel Burgos...  Hope to hear from you and hope everything goes well with your surgery....  

Take care,

Gabe
Most Active