20's aged PenPal wanted

JLGerhart
on 3/13/04 2:41 am - Pottstown, PA
Hi All, I am a 23 year old from PA who just had Gastric Bypass on Feb 3. It would be nice to meet up with some other younger bypass patients. If theres anyone out there I would love to have a penpal, email pal, whatever! Bye!!! Jess
JESSICA B.
on 3/14/04 4:56 am - BIRMINGHAM, AL
DEAR JESSICA, MY NAME IS JESSICA ALSO. I TRIED TO SEND YOU AN E-MAIL EARLIER BUT I DON'T KNOW IS IT WENT THROUGH. BUT ANYWAY THIS KINDA FREAKY BUT I TOO AM 23 BUT I AM JUST GETTING STARTED WITH THE GASTRIC-BY PASS (I AM WAITING AN APPROVAL). I WOULD LOVE TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTION SOMETIME IF YOUR AR INTERESTED? THANK YOU ALOT, JESSICA BLANTON FOR AL
mzcath
on 3/15/04 10:15 am - York, ME
Hi Jessica! I'm 25 from NH and I would love to speak to someone in their 20's about surgery as well. I just had mine 3/4/04-please feel free to look at my profile and E-mail me Cathy
hmphill
on 3/18/04 8:22 pm - Cedar Hill, Mo
Hi I'm 25 and in Kansas. I'm scheduled for surgery 4-12-04 and looking for a penpal buddy. Heather
Leah H.
on 3/22/04 4:26 am - Lancaster, CA
Hi Jess! I am 23 as well. I just had my surgery on 3/9/04. I live in California. How has your surgery been treating you? I lost 18 pounds in the first week. I am so excited...I would love to hear back from you ! Leah
bbwnasheboronc
on 4/15/04 5:07 pm - asheboro, nc
Hey Jessica wass up I am 23 also from N.C and I had surgery about 9 months ago check my profile out when u get time if u got any ?'**** me up!!Shemone 363/232/180
pinkangelrose
on 3/12/14 3:43 am

Hi Jessica,
I am 6 months post op and am 28. If you want to email pen pal that would be great.

Please let me know.

DM me if you are interested and I will give you my email.

Congrats on all your hard work!

Most Active