WHAT TO EAT

LongBeachDiva
on 12/18/04 6:48 am - Long Beach, ca
ok well I have no idea where my last post went . I am starving and I have no idea what to eat for breakfast I eat oatmeal (plain YUK) and for lunch and dinner I eat soup .Are there other things? can I can things in my food like margerine , milk ? please help . I am 8 days PO . PLEASE HELP YOUR STARVING FOBI POCH SISTER !!!
LongBeachDiva
on 12/18/04 10:02 am - Long Beach, ca
That was can I add things in my food and what can I eat other then the things listed .......... sorry for the typos
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/04 12:01 am - Yucaipa, CA
Eggs are my favorite still after four years, you can add cheese too. I added a small amount of butter and sugar to my cream of wheat or oat meal. You can have soft foods like macaroni and cheese, mashed potato's and gravy, beans. Anything soft can be chewed to a paste, you just want to becarful of solids and too much spices can hurt your pouch. Baby that pouch now and it will be working for you later. I'm wondering why your saying your hungry?? Sounds like your eating well to me. Jus****ch the salt content in soups. You can also find a list of foods we can eat on one list [email protected] You need to start changing your food choices and getting used to eating healthfully now cause it gets easier and easier to eat crap as you get further along from this and then you WILL gain!! ARGH!!!! Hang in there Fobi sis, it will get easier!!!
Most Active