BRANDY NEEDS OUR PRAYERS PLEASE!!!!

cmiller7598
on 3/2/05 8:30 am - Columbus, GA
BRANDY NEEDS OUR PRAYERS PLEASE!!!! 2:30 pm -- BRANDY NEEDS OUR PRAYERS --- Brandy had her surgery yesterday and when I spoke with her everything seemed fine, except for the fact that she was in a lot of pain. I spoke with Brandy this afternoon and things are not as well as we thought. When she had her leak test this morning, the liquid she had to drink would not pass through her Esophagus which indicates some type of blockage, therefore she is now waiting for Dr. Burrows to come to the hospital to check her out, she may have to endure surgery again. I will update you all later this afternoon. Please keep Brandy in your prayers. Thanks, Chris For those of you who may wonder who Brandy is here is the link to her profile. Thanks for your prayers and support for Brandy http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=G1094999803 6:45 pm -- I just spoke with Brandy and Dr. Burrows came by and said that she has a lot of scar tissue in her esophagus from prior surgeries for Achalasia, which is causing the swelling and blockage. He is expecting the swelling to go down and he will do another leak test in the morning. I would like to thank everyone for there prayers and support and have relayed all messages to Brandy and Please lets all continue to pray for her and her speedy recovery. Thank you, Chris
Most Active