Dr. Hixon in atlanta

Tammy L.
on 10/18/05 6:06 am - douglasville, GA
Hi, i have decided to use Dr. Hixon in atlanta ga. anyone else used him? and if so, anything good or bad would be helpful Thanks Tammy
T. Kawanna W.
on 10/28/05 1:09 am - ATLANTA, GA
HI. MY NAME I TOMEKA. I HAD MY FOBI POUCH DONE AUG. 1 2005.COMPLIMENTS OF DR. CLARENCE HIXON. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOC. VERY EDUCATED IN THE PROCEDURE. I HAVE DONE PHENOMENALLY WITH THE SURGERY NO COMPLICATIONS. THANKS TO HIS POST-OP INSTRUCTIONS. PAM, HIS OFFICE MANAGER IS VERY HELPFUL. ALSO, I THINK THAT YOU ARE MAKING A WONDERFUL CHOICE FOR A DOC. HIS AWSOME.
Kimmer K
on 11/5/05 12:22 pm - GA
Hi Tammy- Have you heard of Dr. Dennis Smith at www.advancedobesitysurgery.com ? He is a fantastic doc with great skills doing all wls lap? I only have 6 small scars from my surgery 3.5 months ago. Good Luck in your search, Kimmer 280/215/150 Halfway to goal!
Ganthony101
on 8/10/06 6:21 am - SC
I use Dr. Maynard in Conyers. I have heard very good things about Dr. Hixon and his people. Have not heard any complaints at all from people online who have used him.
kayjterry
on 1/17/08 3:56 pm
I am wondering about what to expect, scars.  and pain. I am not sure whether or not the lap band or gastric bypass will be best for me, and if a Dr. would address my concerns.  Thanks  Tammy L.
onajourneytolovingme
on 3/23/12 9:59 am - tucker, GA
 hi i am also useing dr.hixon and him and his staff are very kind people. i have not had surgery yet, i choose dr.hixon cause a previous dr who name i will not meantion did some very bad work on a friend of mine and when she was in the hospital in a coma dying he would not even come to seee what his damage was,if u not a success story this doctor will leave u in the wind, but dr.hixon came in and saved the day,he got my friend better she came out her coma and hixon went in and re-did sergery to undo damage and check on her regular in between seeing his regular patience and my friend looks great and a 100lbs smaller and move to cali and is now a DIVA! thats how i choose hixon and i cant wait to have my surgery.
onajourneytolovingme
on 3/23/12 10:02 am - tucker, GA
  hi i am also useing dr.hixon and him and his staff are very kind people. i have not had surgery yet, i choose dr.hixon cause a previous dr who name i will not meantion did some very bad work on a friend of mine and when she was in the hospital in a coma dying he would not even come to seee what his damage was,if u not a success story this doctor will leave u in the wind, but dr.hixon came in and saved the day,he got my friend better she came out her coma and hixon went in and re-did sergery to undo damage and check on her regular in between seeing his regular patience and my friend looks great and a 100lbs smaller and move to cali and is now a DIVA! thats how i choose hixon and i cant wait to have my surgery.
nell4u
on 7/19/08 8:34 am
Hi I am  using Dr Hixon also, I am trying to find out more about him. I meet him about 1 month ago, everyone I talked to said he was a very good Dr. I  fill sure he is but like you I would like to know more Thanks Nell
Most Active