My partner had surgery also....

AmberLee72
on 9/9/11 1:07 am
My beautiful partner Lesa had RNY 6 years ago...and I had my RNY 11 weeks ago. It is amazing how much we save when we go out to dinner now. Last night we went out for her birthday and we ordered one meal (steak tips with veggies and baked potato) She did have some bread before the meal....I'm still too early to want to be eating bread before a meal lol. It's just so amazing that we can order one meal and still have almost half to take home! It's so crazy. We have spent so much money over the years on food. I'm happy to be finally saving!
mellasmomma0709
on 9/9/11 1:26 am - IL
congrats to you both,im sure its nice hving support right there for you all the time
Loving this new life, just trying to figure it all out and take it all in day by day!!!
AmberLee72
on 9/9/11 2:05 am
Thank you! Yeah it's really amazing having her for support. Even before I had decided on RNY I was pretty use to the concept because I live with someone who has gone through it. I definitly had a major heads up before my surgery.
gman1972
on 9/9/11 2:46 am
YAY for a new NSV...we have the same "problem" too...Its funny Laine has to remind me that I dont have the stomach for it (Pun Intended) anymore..

Hugs
G

sandy L.
on 9/11/11 10:57 am - Altoona, PA
It's wonderful to save money.  Now if they would only make smaller portions of some things.

angelface512011
on 9/11/11 11:14 am - GA
hi i'm new here I had my surgery on july 27th ,2011 I still have problems when trying to eat solid foods anything .Any suggestions i have had way to much soup and i have been nauseated so much .My partner is so very helpful but i need to know from somebody that has been there about some easy foods to get down .I would appreciate hon if you or your partner could give suggestions .Thank you good luck ! Robin
angelface512011
on 1/11/12 8:55 am - GA
SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH !CONGRATULATIONS! I HAD MINE ON JULY 25TH OF 2011 I HAVE LOST 136 LBS SO FAR .IT HASN'T BEEN EASY BUT SO WORTH IT !  MY PARTNER HAS BEEN REALLY SUPPORTIVE TO ME . ROBIN
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 360 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 930 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1307 views