How was your day today?

aballett
on 8/4/12 10:21 am - Canada
 Garage sales with the Mrs., then out for dinner with the entire family for our son's 17th birthday!  I ate dinner before we went out, and sipped on crystal light and had a few spoonfuls of minestrone soup.  It didn't bother me, and I had a great time.  The waitress brought my brother in law's cheesy garlic bread and put it RIGHT in front of me! Guess what? I didn't care...I just laughed at the irony and passed it along.  Am experiencing my first stall...haven't lost anything in a week...but I expected that to happen sooner or later...and know that this too shall pass...besides, I'm happy with myself right now anyway, so not gonna sweat it.  Hope your Saturday has been good...keep cool!
Amy

twotontunic
on 8/4/12 12:29 pm - Nashville, TN
VSG on 10/08/12
 Today was my man's birthday.  We had a lounge around the house day while the kids are at their moms house. I got him an Apple TV, he's thrilled. We went to dinner with friends at Opry Mills only to find out Carrie Underwood was having a concert at the Opry tonight too so we are now fighting our way out of the traffic. Lol.  Oh well, happy birthday baby!!
birder I.
on 8/4/12 10:48 pm - Rockford, IL

We went to a local coffee shop to knit with friends as we do almost every Saturday. In the afternoon we had a heavy rain which was much needed in this drought. After it stopped we went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant. I had a delicious salmon and will have the rest for lunch today. We ran into friends there which was fun. Then we watched the Olympics. 

Today will be more Olympics and knitting. Hope everyone has a great day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

aballett
on 8/5/12 1:49 am - Canada
Sounds like we all had a nice day! Hope today is just as good!

aballett
on 8/5/12 1:50 am - Canada
Oh, and broke my stall with a 1.2 pound loss this morning!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views