problems eating

lucybarreto
on 7/8/11 9:41 am
I want to know if anyone has had any problems eating, i try to eat healthy food and i throw up I eat a pizza and have no problems.please help me i am almost two years out

Doris Cervenka
on 7/13/11 4:43 pm - Ganado, TX
    The same goes for me.  I only had my surgery a month ago and can,t seem to eat more than one bite of any thing.  All meat makes me sick and get stuck on how much. I chew.  I just started chewing and finally spitting it out. If anything goes down but, soup it will  get stuck.  Spent two and half days throwing up.  Just got better about six hour ago.  Finally broke it free.  I actually think it was my medication that got stuck.  Because, I have not eaten any meat in about two days.  Start whole vitamins from the doctor.  So I bought a pill crusher.  The top of a pizza, yogert, french fries are the only things that don,t make me sick.  I was able to eat banana pudding with waffer in it without a problem.  Even ice crem sometimes. Other times it makes me sick.  One day I can eat something with out a problem the next time I try it I am sick as can be.  Every thing I am suppose to eat.  Just will not go down and if it does.  I am left in pain  and sick after one bite.  Can,t think about taking a second bite.  Until it finally goes down.  I am become afraid of eating.  I am praying things will get better in the future.  I had never been constapated in my life before surgery.  Nobody on the broads ever mentioned anything about worrying about getting constipated all the time now.   All  The doctors ever said, Was to drink water.  But, never once told us why.  That constipation can kill you if you don't.
Still Pray that things will get better.
marie M.
on 7/24/11 11:20 am - SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ
Doris, call your surgeon, maybe you have scar tissue or something blocking the way!
Sincerely,  Marie                
petiteposies
on 7/29/11 2:48 pm - FL
Many people use Miralax in their shakes and say this keeps them regular...  Are you drinking your protein shakes?  As I understand it, this is absolutely necessary, this is needed for your tummy to heal and this takes time.  Are you sip-sip-sipping?  Also absolute...giving your stomach time to absorb what you are drinking...  Gosh, I hope these problems will ease up for you soon...as the other poster wrote...call your doctor.  Let us know how you are doing, we care...hugs...Sam

Most Active