Are you stuck, or do you need a way to get more protein?

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/12 1:23 pm
  Hello!

Are you in a rut and have stopped losing weight, do you have issues with getting the right amount of supplemental protein needed post-surgery, gain some muscle mass as you lose weight, try to lose a little weight prior to surgery, or do you know someone who needs to gain weight?  If so, I can help you.  This is not a gimmick, because I am not that kind of person, and I truly do believe in this product because I use it and my best friends use it as well.  It is not your typical Slim-Fast or RightSize smoothie kind of stuff where you have to choose from chocolate, strawberry or vanilla.....  It is a Sweet Cream flavored powder that smells like cake mix!!!  There are about a 100+ recipes to make shakes (Apple Pie, Snickerdoodle, Banana Cream, etc).  My site is 
http://jennamanalo.myvi.net and if you want more information send me an email tolooseweightwithvisalus.com.  Here are a few TRUE facts:

MY STORY:
I had my gastric by-pass surgery a year ago on Feb 16th.  I have lost 73 lbs to date, but the reason I do these shakes is to assist with losing the additional weight I want to meet my goal and to help me get the supplemental protein I need as a result of the surgery.  I was having issues because the smell and aftertaste of the protein that would make me sick to my stomach and left a horrible aftertaste - even the unflavored protein (and I wasted a lot of many trying to find the right kind).  With this product I choose a recipe (depends on my mood), add the ingredients and then add my unflavored protein powder, and I don't have the aftertaste or the smell that makes me sick.  Also, my best friend and her partner started on this 2 days before Christmas after attending a "Challenge Party" and to date:

1.  My best friend, as of last Sunday, she has lost 26 lbs, and 21 inches,     with NO exercise at all.
2.  Her partner started the same time and as of last Sunday, she                has lost 18lbs, and 16 inches.  She went from 8/10 pant size to a            size 6 in just a little over 3 months, with very little exercise. 

I went to my first "Challenge Party" last week and I was so AMAZED at the before and after pics of the people who where there...  It does not cost you anything to check it out.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Sincerely,
Jenna Manalo
looseweightwithvisalus.com
Darlenefitz
on 6/29/12 12:53 am - NC
i DO LOVE THIS MIX.........IT TASTE GREAT.... EVEN MY HUSBAND LIKES IT.    I ' ve had my surgery bout 6 yrs now...... It is a lot of work to keep my weight off.
Most Active