~~CHALLENGE~~

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/05 12:07 pm - AL
Ok Summer's coming and I wanna know "WHO'S READY FOR A CHALLENGE?" Call me but now MORE than ever, I need extra motivation when it comes to exercise... SO Whaddya say? I challenge EVERYBODY (and I'll post this to as many boards as possible) to WALK, RUN, JOG, CRAWL, RIDE (bikes or whatever you can) at LEAST 5 miles A WEEK! Come on YALL that's not a lot! So I KNOW I can do this, CAN YOU? WANNA PLAY? I will check in and out every Thursday (if I can) to motivate, and remind yall, but let's MOTIVATE each other!!! Are you GAME? Post your reply or you can email me I KNOW I NEED WHEN IT COMES TO EXERCISING! Am I the only one who feels this way? ~*~*~Beth~*~*~ 329.4/266/140 http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=H1077226915
c H.
on 5/2/05 5:18 am - newnan, GA
i accept beth. my name is coretta, newly 30 years young in feb. 2005. starting today the challenge is on, the fire has been turned up! we will be fine sista in a few months, can't wait. keep in contact.
LYNETTEW
on 5/26/05 5:09 am - THE OC, CA
I'm up for the challenge. Just joined Curves and on the off days am walking...now about 2 1/2 miles...I feel soooooooo pleased with myself when I do it. I feel my weight loss is slower than others (42 lbs at 2 1/2 months) yet I know it's better than nothing... I also know that I lose 2-3 lbs and then plateau for about a week, so this push for exercise wil do nothing but help..and possibly keep the plateaus short. I know all I need is encouragement from others to keep me going. Good luck in whatever exercise program you choose!
Most Active