Just Curious & Wondering WHY?

Dixie Chick
on 9/12/05 1:47 pm - War Eagle, AL
Is everyone OK with the Bama Board now????? Love, Lindy
Beth G.
on 9/12/05 2:31 pm - Pelham, AL
Hey Lindy, I am not ok with the way we were treated by SOME on the Bama Board. However I don't think that everyone there was the problem. There are some really nice people there too. I have been posting more there because I would like to find some support locally too. I don't have anyone really close to me..like you and Dixie, Becky L and Renee, Joni and Jacquie....I love you all but you are all far away from me and I can't go meet you for lunch when I need to talk or cry on someone's shoulders. I know who to watch my back around...and if someone gets snappy with me...I'll snap right back. I just decided that I wasn't going to let a few dummies there keep me from posting if I want to. I hope that doesn't make anyone upset with me. I love you guys. Beth G
Twirlygirlie
on 9/12/05 11:44 pm - Springville, AL
Hey Lindy! Been missing you around here! and Dixie too (tell her to get her tail over here and play with us ) I never really had any 'problems' per se with anyone particular on the BB.....I just never fit in there and felt ignored most any time that I would post. I've never really been one to be with the 'in crowd' and have always preferred smaller more intimate groups of friends......not to mention the fact that I embrace diversity and let's face it.....MOST of the 'major players' in the BB do NOT embrace people that they perceive to be different or have different ideas, ways of life than they do. Different strokes for different folks, ya know? I still read the BB and if I felt the need to respond, I guess I would.....but haven't felt that need thus far.....but hell, I read the sex boards, spouses of WLS boards, abuse boards, main board etc....yes, I'm a lurker in a lot of places Love you honey and DONT be a STRANGER kim
jamaca
on 9/13/05 3:01 am - Killen, AL
I have been posting on both boards. The main reason is because sometimes we just seem dead on the interest board. I am new post-op and I need help time to time. NOT TO SAY YOU ALL ARE NOT WONDERFUL. I love this board. Jacquie
Joni Just Joni
on 9/13/05 6:36 am - Sheffield, AL
I'm with the rest of the posts. There were some people on the BB that I truly loved. When I had my surgery, I got so many terrific emails that I decided to go post again. Not that much, but on occasion. I won't ever forget what some of the people said to me, but there are some really good people there too. I thought you were okay with them as well. I saw you posting to there and not on here, so I thought you were okay with them too. We've been missing you around here! I may regret posting on the BB. The powers that be might start beating me up again, but when I need support and I post here and no one comes out to play, I need to find someone who will answer me. Especially now that I am so newly post-op. I am still feeling like hell and am not exactly sure why, so it helps to read all the boards. But again, there are some truly good people on the BB...more than the bad ones. It's just that the bad ones were more vocal. So far no one has yelled at me about anything though, so maybe the ones who hated me are going to leave me alone and if they don't....oh well. Well, speaking of feeling like hell, I am off to go lie down again. I have to go to Decatur tomorrow so hopefully I will feel like driving. Love ya'll, Joni
Brenda A.
on 9/14/05 2:19 pm - Guntersville, AL
Hello Linda. I haven't been on any board very much because this summer has been so busy. You have a great deal to offer on any board. It is good to see all you ladies, Renee, Beth, Jacee, Joni, I hope I didn't miss anyone. The Bama Board is for the Alabama family. Just as in any family we are all different yet we all have something in common. I wish you happiness and joy. Brenda A.
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 369 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 786 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 463 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 444 views