Orientation

CaydensNanny
on 9/14/05 7:41 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Hi gals, Im in orientation this week. I have to be clocked in and ready to go by 6:30 every morning. That means I have to get up at 4 am, and leave by 5 am. Ya'll know how hard that is for a night owl. I dont see myself EVER working day shift. I have another week of this, so I may be slipping in and out, between now and then. I will never get used to going to bed by 8 pm. Im amazed at the number of nurses that commute longer distances, just to work there. Im in orientation with nurses from Jasper, Sipsey, and Huntsville. I was hoping to find one from Tuscaloosa. If gas doesnt keep coming down, I may have to car pool. Its been a BLAST so far. Im impressed at the number of nurses coming back to this facility. Many have left UAB, Hillcrest, Brookwood and other places that seem to pay more. Ive heard nothing but good things about this place, and Ive talked to them all to see why they came back. Its almost 4:30 so I better run get dressed. Ya'll take care and have a wonderful day! Sandy
Twirlygirlie
on 9/14/05 11:45 pm - Springville, AL
Congrats to you Sandy I'm so glad that things are going good for you! I'm sending you good vibes and keeping you in my thoughts Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 384 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 804 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 479 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 456 views