What ya'll doin this weekend??

Twirlygirlie
on 9/16/05 3:43 am - Springville, AL
Happy Friday Girls!! What's everybody doing this weekend?? I'm getting my hair cut at 5:30 today ........it's been over 2 years since I've cut my hair.....but I am so sick of it and need some serious help. All I can do is wear it up because it is so heavy when it's down. I'm also trying to plan something special for Pam for tomorrow (been at Victoria's Secret for the last hour )..........any ideas?? I've been missing all of you and wish you would come out and talk to me!!!!! Hope everybody has a great weekend Kim
Dixie Chick
on 9/16/05 3:46 am - War Eagle, AL
We are here, baby. Read the recent**** the button near post. We are infested with the nasties.........the onlookers that have been here for a while, have decided to come out of the woodwork and chew on it. Love YOU, Lindy
Twirlygirlie
on 9/16/05 4:04 am - Springville, AL
I say SCREW it......if they don't have anything better to do, then that is sad. So what you doing this weekend?
Dakota Mom
on 9/16/05 4:45 am - Montgomery, AL
Hiya Kim! Hope you and Pam have a great day tomorrow! I will be cooking out with my dear hubby and a few friends at the house watching the Alabama football game. I am going to get my monthly pedicure this afternoon! I so love my pedicures! Enjoy the haircut! Haircuts are wonderful! I usually get mine cut every 4 weeks or so but as you can see, I like it short. I used to have really long hair but got tired of the headaches from the weight. I will never have long hair again! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and good luck with Victoria Secret. I never go there because I just think I look stupid in those things. I guess I am a tomboy at heart! Gail
CaydensNanny
on 9/17/05 12:35 am - Sweet Home, AL
Well Kimmers...... How did the haircut turn out? Im off shortly to go get mine cut. I have no idea what I will go with. My stylist has moved to Georgia. I do not let just anyone cut my hair so now I have to go find someone else to take over. I think I will go shopping after the bill paying ritual. Might take in a movie tonight, have no plans other than the usual housecleaning and laundry chores. I might rent movies, and catch up on all the ones Ive wanted to see in the last few months and missed. I dunno, Im off to shower, dress and get started. Will check in later. Dont forget, a new do, means new pics! Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
New Meetup in VA
shoutjoy · 0 replies · 369 views
muscle spasms after bypass
Erica K. · 2 replies · 786 views
ignore testing
ahart250 · 0 replies · 463 views
Ignore - testing
awayfrmitall · 0 replies · 444 views