what r u eating 2day??

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/07 12:44 am - back in jeans, CT

Happy Sunday.... How is your day going?  I had my coffee.. B: I am having a slice of cinnamon Toast with peanut butter.. L: Grilled burger D: Turkey make in the slow cooker.. YUM!!   Protein bar, peanuts, water Have an awesome day..  Be physical, try and do some sort of exercise, be safe... Christine:)

friends                        Friends

BAShinn
on 5/6/07 12:51 am - AR
VSG on 11/17/07 with
YIPPEE SKIPPY!!!  I missed this the most!!!!!!!!!!! Breakfast: peanut butter banana protein shake Snack: CL lemonade with strawberries (for effect) Lunch: refried beans with light sour cream, light cheese, avocado, and salsa Pre-dinner: vanilla peach protein shake Dinner: mashed sweet potatoes and cottage cheese Bedtime: protein shake girl at lemonade stand 25c animated gif

Bridget    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.  An optimist is a man who hopes they are.  ~Chauncey Mitchell Depew
SW: 275   
CW: 225   GW: 150

Total lost: 50 lbs.

Nancy W
on 5/6/07 1:12 am
Morning!  Having hot tea right now. I'll have my oatmeal soon. I'm going to be grilling up a tiny filet mignon, slicing it thin, and putting it on an arugala salad with blue cheese, cherry tomatoes and a vinaigrette!  I'm going to try to eat around 3, and make that lunch and dinner.  Probably have some mixed berries with yogurt this evening.

BAShinn
on 5/6/07 1:24 am - AR
VSG on 11/17/07 with

If I leave now....think I could make it for dinner?  Just add a few walnuts and some diced avocado!! 

Bridget    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.  An optimist is a man who hopes they are.  ~Chauncey Mitchell Depew

Nancy W
on 5/6/07 1:58 am
See, I do need you here. I have both of those things. I think I'll toast a few walnuts for the salad. Can't wait!  That fill of yours must be working. Just checked out what UR eating today. Wow! Ride it till the wheels come off!

BAShinn
on 5/6/07 2:34 am - AR
VSG on 11/17/07 with
No croutons, however!  They are too carby!  lol  I think you'll love the crunch the walnuts add and the smoothness the avocado adds.  I love textures!!! Yeah...this fill IS working!  I had a protein shake at 6:00 and just finished lunch at 11:00. 

Chelle B.
on 5/6/07 1:27 am
I had SF hot chocolate at home this morning and then will be grilling steak and veggies mid day (unless we have a storm).  Tomorrow I will be doing high protein and low carb for a week to refocus.  Well I will try anyway! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Be careful, or you may find yourself in my novel...

Photobucket
(deactivated member)
on 5/6/07 1:55 am - back in jeans, CT
Chelle, dragonflies
Nancy W
on 5/6/07 2:01 am
Chelle, I'm going to try to refocus this week also. The high protein, low carb sounds like a good plan. Lots of water, and lots of walking. Hopefully my scale will budge!

JTilly
on 5/6/07 1:53 am
I'm so glad you ladies are back!!!  I have no idea what I'm eating the rest of the day.  I had coffee, scrambled egg with lots of zucchini and a little cheese and a piece of bacon so far.  That's enough for a few more hours anyway.  I'm inspired by that arugula salad for dinner - yum!

Jen
237.1/211/130
I love my band!

Most Active