I lost 150 pounds in 16 months!

bandhope
on 12/3/08 9:08 am - TX
Wow!!! You look great!!! I would repeat what Jean said, but I might get in trouble. LOL!!!
I'll play it safe and say...wow...way to go!!!! Congrats to you!!!!
trishy
on 12/3/08 9:08 am
Wow John!!! Thanks for posting this.  It really helps.  You look pretty darn hot to me!!!

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

bren866
on 12/3/08 9:22 am - SC

John...  I just looked at your profile.... what an amazing difference !! WOW !  You really do not look like the same person.  You should be very proud.. you've done a great job !

Bren

Highest / Day of Surgery / Current
340/280/165 

This one time....in
Band Camp.....

on 12/3/08 9:42 am - Crestwood, KY
Well, check you out!! 

You always were incredibly handsome but now you are simply HOT!

Please do come back on when convenient and post some.  Our older bandsters are starting to drop like flies!!  I guess that happens though when life changes so drastically for the positve, huh?

I really like your common sense list for successful weightloss.....it's not an easy road all the time (i'm a grazer at times too) but it really isn't rocket science either.
~BECKA~   Start - 254 / Current - 172.6 / Goal - 160
  Just another Bariatric Babe!! 

John T.
on 12/3/08 10:06 am - Highlands Ranch, CO
thanks band camp!  im blushing!  im going to have to do the memorial day challenge like i did last year.  that kept me motivated to check the boards and get motivation from everyone else.  i guess i kind of just dropped off checking this all the time.

John T banded 8/29/07  high/surgury/current/goal  =  360/346/187/174  

mnbob
on 12/3/08 10:04 am - Hackensack, MN
Wow!!! I checked out your picts and you sir have done fantastic. I hope I have the same success as you did. It's just great to see that it does work if you follow the rules.

Bob

John T.
on 12/3/08 10:12 am - Highlands Ranch, CO
Thanks everyone for all the replys!  good luck everyone!

Pam M.
on 12/3/08 10:19 am - WA

You look great! Congratulations!

Are you single? Oh darn, you live in Colorado! ;) 

~My story on my revision to RNY from the lap-band is in my profile~

renee K.
on 12/3/08 11:45 am - Augusta, GA
Great tips!  Im a new bandster and can use ALL the advice i can get!  How did you deal with head hunger before you got your first fill?
Keep up the good work, you have done awesome!!!    SOOOOOO Dreamy!!

John T.
on 12/4/08 12:10 am - Highlands Ranch, CO
yep...head hunger is probably one of the hardest things you will deal with....if i felt head hunger i would first gulp down some crystal light.  if i was still hungry i would eat.  everyone does different things.

Most Active