Dr Aceves for Lap Band

Fredricka MacLean
on 1/10/11 5:51 am, edited 1/10/11 5:54 am - Canada
Did any of you go to Dr. Aceves for your Lap Band and if so what was the name of the hotel you stayed at when you were there?  Lucerna????
WASaBubbleButt
on 1/10/11 10:03 am - Mexico
On January 10, 2011 at 1:51 PM Pacific Time, Fredricka MacLean wrote:
Did any of you go to Dr. Aceves for your Lap Band and if so what was the name of the hotel you stayed at when you were there?  Lucerna????

I did.  He did my band and my revision to a sleeve.  He used to use Lucerna but I just found out a few days ago it's a different hotel now.  A friend of mine had surgery here less than a week ago and I followed the driver to the hotel and it's Crown Plaza or something like that.  To be realllly honest, I like the lucerna better.  The Crown Plaza is actually newer and prettier but I was there so many times for band problems I got to know the hotel staff well at Lucerna.  So, I am biased.

I live in Mexicali now so if you have any questions, let me know.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Donna226
on 1/10/11 5:25 pm
I went to Dr. Aceves for my Lap Band, he and his staff are wonderful. I stayed at Lucerna both
for my surgery and fills. No problems whatsoever. And Dr Campos is awesome. No regrets at
all for having my surger in Mexico and having the lapband. I will be going back when I'm ready
for plastics. Good Luck to you!!

dustycroy
on 8/2/13 5:47 pm
DS on 05/14/13

I am a DS patient of Dr. Aceves.  I was just wondering where you are having your plastics done in Mexical?  What Dr. exactly... Its been awhile since your post.  How did your surgery go???  Thanks..

enlightened HW 372 SW 350 CW 185 GW 150 Lost 187 so far....

Fredricka MacLean
on 1/10/11 5:32 pm - Canada
Thanks for your replies.  Dr. Aceves did my RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery in 2008.  I went from Size 22-24 to a Size 8.  I look fabulous!!!! Will show Dr. Aceves and Dr. Campos the results.  I am seriously the poster child for that type of surgery.  

I am going back down in February to have a facelift due to sagging skin and premature wrinkliing now that I have stopped losing.  This is from rapid weight loss.  They said I could stay at the hotel but I didn't catch the name.  I wa at the Lucerna for supper in 2008 so I thought that might be it.

Now I hear that they don't use that facility anymore but I just found out I can go home three days after the surgery so I will be in hospital for the entire stay.

I am nervous...but CAN:T WAIT!!!!

Thanks again!

Most Active