Fill Centers USA

Angela S.
on 2/5/11 6:21 am
Hi Everyone - I am relocating from PA to FL for my job... I am going to try to get my fills when I come home to visit family in PA but since I just got a fill on Thursday and am now thinking I need a slight unfill (solid foods are still not a go), I should probably have a back-up plan in place if I can't get home. 

Has anyone used Fill Centers USA?
The website says the initial cost is $85+ for the initial fee and that the fills are extra, does anyone know the cost?

Thank you in advance!

fairy_kissez
on 2/5/11 7:46 am - Albuquerque, NM
I don't know the cost but I would check with your surgeon first, some are very picky about who touches their work. My doc would only allow for an emergency unfill at an ER. So check before you do anything.

Jen

lapband in 2008 at 298lbs , lowest weight was 183lbs , Band almost killed me and removed in 2011. No revison because to much damage for revision.

Anti Lap-band advocate!

learning more everyday
on 2/5/11 8:52 am
When i called them the first appt was going to be $500 and they wanted my surgical records first. And they charge your credit card before you even show up, they have a no cancellation policy.

I did not use them.
katmom_02
on 2/5/11 9:38 pm - Orange Park, FL
RNY on 02/20/13

Where are you moving to in Florida? It would likely be more beneficial to you if you were to establish with an area surgeon for care. You may never ever have complications, but if you do...it's better safe than sorry.

Angela S.
on 2/6/11 5:53 am
I'm moving to Gainesville.  I looked up on this website and found a surgeon in Jacksonville and Orlando.   Orange Park is about an hour from Gainesville - I think.  Do you recommend your surgeon?

Thank you!

Most Active