Surgery date

veenie73
on 3/22/11 12:11 pm - Louisville, KY
Today I got a call and my surgery date is set for May 10. Im soo excited!!! My husband date is April 22. He is a lil scared  I think we are ready for the Dr. apps and the 2 wk detox. I can't wait to really get this journey started. I will probably be getting a lil nervous as it gets closer. I have FAITH that everything will be OK...
The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time...   

crystalkissezz
on 3/22/11 12:33 pm - AZ
YAY!!! I just had mine 4days ago.. You should lose some weight the first week because cant have nothing but liquids Why is the date so far away? But good luck!
veenie73
on 3/22/11 12:57 pm - Louisville, KY

THANX!!! Well, my huband and I are doing WLS together. Our surgeon told us that our surgery would be scheduled 30 day after we recieved our approval letters. My husband is going first then I will go. We both have to see a heart dr., lung dr. and he has to see a vascular dr . They have to make sure we are already to go with the surgery. So thats why its taking so long. Im ok with the time. We have a small get away planned the wkend before my birthday. So it will be kind of a going away getaway.  After that our lifes will change for the better.

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time...   

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/11 2:13 pm - AL
I'm super crunk for both you twoCongratulations!!
sherhines
on 3/22/11 2:22 pm - Dale, IN
Congratulations to both of you!!!
Sherie

Most Active