WTF is up with DEACTIVATED MEMBERS?

Born Lucky
on 3/28/11 1:46 am
The problem is with people who randomly create accounts so that they can pretend to be someone they are not, get around the Block feature, to have a "partner in crime" to agree with their primary account, or otherwise troll the boards *to create drama*.  When a new member posts something a little outrageous, it makes people wonder.  Personally, I tend to take people at face value, because I just don't have the time, energy, or even the elevated suspicion level to examine every new account to determine whether or not it's a troll.  So, yeah, I tend to be nice to new people (like LesLeeinGastonbury****il/unless they give me reason not to be.  And I honestly don't give a flip whether someone on here used to have a different account/user name.  Sometimes old alliances and antagonists can skew your relationships in a message board community, and a fresh start can provide a new perspective.

Tami
 273/150/158
"All things are possible when you find and believe in your own personal strength."
Formerly "TamiFromAL"; 4cc band, unfilled
Hislady
on 3/24/11 10:34 am - Vancouver, WA
Oh I bet you just ran them off! That way they won't argue with you. Just funnin' you know I love ya!
Kate -True Brit
on 3/24/11 11:17 am - UK

Yes! I posted about this on a thread today! Someone (newbie) asked a Q, got sensible friendly replies but then immediately deactivated!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 4:18 pm - San Diego, CA
A cyber hit-n-run!! 
Most Active