Thank you, ASSHOLE!

Bette B.
on 4/3/11 7:28 am
For "Mommy-buttoning" my post about St. Baldrick's. While I won't be so evil as to WISH CANCER ON YOUR CHILD, I hope that someday something horrid befalls you and yours, and YOU need help.

Get a life.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Stephanie M.
on 4/3/11 8:14 am
I didn't get to see it...was there anything about it that was or could be considered inappropriate??  That really sucks!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

marypatf
on 4/3/11 8:33 am
 Ridiculous................
HW-272, PreOp Diet Start-269, SurgWeight-256,                                               CurrentWeight 189. 

LesleeInGlastonbury
on 4/3/11 9:31 am - CT
 OMG WHAT HAPPENED?????
Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
The "Band" isn't Around Your Head
Leslee in Connecticut
3/9/09 240 BMI 38% Body Fat 44% Size 18 Measurements 44-36-45
10/9/2010 139 BMI 22% Body Fat 12% Size 2/3 Measurements 35-27-34
Current 155 BMI 24% Body Fat 18% Size 4/5 Measurements 36-28-35
-Mari-
on 4/3/11 10:14 am
I'm so sorry someone, Mommy (name should be changed to something more sinister) button. Some people just don't have any real life of their own. Thank you for doing something so great for kids, re-post it if you can.
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
karianne
on 4/3/11 11:16 am - Marlborough, MA
Revision on 04/05/12
Hi Bette,

I was able to read your post hours ago before I left for work and I thought how incredibly amazing you are to shave your head for those children.  I admire you and what you do.  Although I'm not sure what happened (I'm assuming it was pulled?) I honestly can't see why?  I wish you all the best!  Karianne

HW-244, SW-234, CW-207
4/8/04 Lap-band-Goal weight for 5 yrs, Tummy Tuck 6/23/08
Lap-band Leak 4/2011, Revision to Gastric Bypass 4/5/12

sfnativewm
on 4/3/11 11:16 am
You are such a wonderful, giving human being!    don't let any ASSHOLE, bring you down to a level of hoping anything  negative
to them or their family members. 
  You are giving a gift that is your gift of love!!  I had a big ah hah moment the other day when I heard Dr Phil tell one of the people "Do you want to live Bitter??  or live Better?"     And your posts inspire me to want to live better!! 

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

wendyb315
on 4/3/11 11:36 am
Bette, I don't know what happened since it looks like the posts are missing.  I think what you're doing to help the kids is fantastic.  It sure takes a brave, strong woman to shave her head.  I don't think I'd ever have the courage.  Please, don't let what some mean person says stop you.  These kids need all the help they can get.

I work with a non-profit group called Quilts for Kids.  We make quilts for sick and abused children.  Many of the children have cancer.  I've done many deliveries to the units and spent time with these kids.  It's heartbreaking.  I'm always amazed at the amount of spirit these kids have.  Bette, please don't stop what you are doing.  I pray everyday that people like you will help to put us out of business!

Wendy
robinespeland
on 4/3/11 12:13 pm - OR
Bette-
I don't have a clue what happened, but what I do know is I have "know" you as long as I've been off and on this board, that you are one of the best most sincere people on this earth. Just keep being you!

Karen R.
on 4/3/11 12:17 pm - Peoria, AZ
Bette
Just remember What comes around goes around. That person will get theirs.
Karen
Most Active