New Breakast I had today - YUMMY

Hermosa L
on 4/4/11 3:54 am
So I'm always trying to mix up what I eat etc so I don't get bored with food.

Today I had 1/2 of a low carb tortilla - La Tortilla Factory
3 ounces of Hillshire Farm Chicken Sausage
1 tablespoon of Three Pepper Hummus.

I heated up the tortilla in my toaster oven to get it very toasty .. mean while sliced my sausage and heated them in the microwave. Took out my tortilla let it cool a few seconds then add the 1 tablespoon of hummus and spread then added the sliced chicken sausage.. I torn into to pieces and ate it like it was a flat bread or something... if you roll it it's to thick to bite and chew..

It was VERY yummy..

216 calories
19 grams of protein
21 Carbs
11 fiber

I eat the majority of my complex carbs in the morning as I have time to "burn" them and they help me sustain my engery at the gym while I work out.. at night I need to have less carbs mostly just veggies.
Tiff tells all
on 4/4/11 4:06 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19

YUM!

I love that our ideas of what breakfast should be has changed so drastically from what breakfast was.

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

Hermosa L
on 4/4/11 4:15 am

I did a lot of oatmeal after surgery and I still eat it on the occasion but it's hard for me to have something "sweet" for breakfast anymore...

I make a lot of egg scrambles too but dang there only so much egg I can have LOL

crystal M.
on 4/4/11 6:50 am - Joliet, IL

I love those low carb tortillas.  There are so many different things to eat with them.  My favorite is a breakfast buritto and you can put whatever you want in those....eggs, veggies, cheese, turkey sausage.  Yummy. 

I also do a fat free refried beans and cheese, and strips of chicken or steak...yummy.

I can go on forever...hahaha

Hermosa L
on 4/5/11 2:53 am
during lent .. I'm really love bean burritos on Friday

Most Active