Question - After Fills ???

Chashton
on 4/3/11 11:50 pm - NY
Just wondering after getting a fill does anyone experience back pain?

I had my first fill on March 1st.  Just 1.5 cc's  After that I had some back pain on my right side.  After a week it went away.  Well on March 29th I went in again for a check up.  My Dr gave me another fill 1.5cc again.  And since Thursday the 31st I have been having back pain again on my right side.

I did just put a call into my Dr to see if this is normal.  He is in surgerys and I'm waiting for him to call me back.

Everything else is fine..just the dam back pain my my right side.

Has anyone every experienced this before?

Thanks for any input.
Denise
Lisaizme
on 4/4/11 4:22 am - TX
Denise, I don't have back pain, but I do experience a stretching/pulling sensation in my upper back on the right.  Mine comes and goes, not associated with anything in particular.

The doctor & NP theorize that it's where the stomach is pulled up over the band and sutured that is reacting.

I've had an UGI (upper GI) exam every year, just to check placement.. and my band is just where it's supposed to be.. so the doctor isn't concerned.

Since yours hurts.. you did the right thing to call your doc.

Do you by any chance still have your Gallbladder?  It doesn't sound like a GB attack, but if you still have yours it could possibly be related.

Hope you get an answer soon.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

Chashton
on 4/4/11 5:43 am - NY
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for responding.  My Surgeon did call me back and he seems to think it is not related to the fill. 

I do still have my gall balder...he asked about my kidneys.  But again he didn't think it was that either.  Being I'm only in real pain when I move.   He had said just to watch it.  He thinks I might have pulled something.  But if it continues just to come in and see him.

Thank you again,
Denise
Most Active