NSV .. pretty happy these days....

Hermosa L
on 4/11/11 2:07 am

I'm the GAL who will tell you celebrate your success.. not just scale weight but the little things...

So many say how I won't celebrate till I lose 10 pounds or I won't take a pi****il I'm a size whatever ...  Forget that people ... I wasted so much time UN happy in my old body that I'm not taking the little things for granted...  so I'm not a size 14 or 12 yet but I'm a 16 and I'm loving the process...

I went shopping at Target on Friday (spent more than I should) and I bought a XXL summer dress and XL swim cover up and 3 items that have to be returned but they were TOO big..
The biggest NSV of this Target shopping trip was buying bras 40C and they fit!!!! My Lane Bras are every expensive and it would be nice to mix up and use my good bras for going out.. I bought four bras that were all on the clearence rack for $3-7 ..

Life is good people :)

Stephanie M.
on 4/11/11 2:19 am
Way to go!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

kbagnell
on 4/11/11 2:37 am - Bristol, Canada
Life IS good and I'm celebrating your successes as well as mine.  Good for you!  The bra thing is really great, eh??
bubblesrn
on 4/11/11 4:00 am
Lap Band on 02/22/08 with
YAY!!! Still a celebration! 

Congrats!  It's so fun to shop for stuff but at the same time soooo dangerous!

Take care!
Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

DrBeautiful
on 4/11/11 4:01 am - Decatur, GA
Keep it up!!!  Congratulations!

Denise C.
on 4/11/11 4:08 am - Spokane, WA
Lap Band on 05/31/11 with
Fabulous!!! I can't wait to shop at Target too!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 12:53 pm - San Diego, CA
I have to say that I just ADORE your posts!!  You are such a positive influence on here and your happiness is growing & showing more and more as time goes on.  It is simply awesome. :)
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 1:27 pm - Des Moines, IA
Shopping is so much easier and so much more fun.  It's not just about finding something that fits, but now it's about finding something that looks good and that we like!  Congrats on your NSV!
Most Active