Hubby's 2day post-op

veenie73
on 4/29/11 2:37 am - Louisville, KY
Hi Everyone!!!
Well today is his 2day post-op and he is doing better than I expected. He has very lil pain. The only thing really bothering him is his sore throat and the pain when he swallows. I called the Dr. this morning and he said it could be where the tube went down. It will go away in a couple of days. But if his chest still hurts goto the hospital (he was having a lil discomfort where his breast bone is, after he drink something) . But other than that he is doing fine.   OH, guess what NO GAS PAIN!!!. Watch me end up with it when I have my surgery.

But anyway its SMOOTH AS ICE...LMAO!!!
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT.

LYNN
The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time...   

Lisaizme
on 4/29/11 2:58 am - TX
Great.  Hope his recovery continues to go well. 

If he's allowed them, some popsicles might ease the tender throat.  Try for sugar-free.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

veenie73
on 4/29/11 4:36 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks. I got some popsicles and all of a sudden he doesn't like popsicles, SMH!!! But he will get it together.

Lynn

pudgeebaby
on 4/29/11 3:05 am
Woohoo! Lucky him with No gas pain, Mine was awful. Counting down to your  big day!
veenie73
on 4/29/11 4:01 am - Louisville, KY
Hey!!! How are you doing???
Yep, my day is counting down. Im getting better with this liquid
He has a pain pump and it helps keep his stomach numb for a few days. It is leaking a lil, but no other issues.

Lynn

Back2fat
on 4/29/11 12:40 pm - Houston, TX
Congrats! My throat was sore for about 3days, the fluids I drank the better my throat felt. Warm fluids helped best.

Cece

veenie73
on 4/29/11 11:40 pm - Louisville, KY
THANKS Cece!!!
His throat is fine now. Hope you are doing well too...

Lynn

ciarapatrice
on 4/29/11 3:29 pm - Tampa, FL
So glad your husband is doing well! The sore throat doesn't last long, it'll be gone before he even remembers he had it! God Bless! And good luck with everything!
HW 305lb/ SW 284.2lb/ CW 246lb/ GW 165lb (Ht: 5'6)

veenie73
on 4/29/11 11:48 pm - Louisville, KY
THANKS!!!!
He is doing fine, just being a lil stubborn. But thats MEN for ya. He is going to go for a walk today. Only complant is the shots I have to give him in his stomache (bloodt thinner). Thats only for 10 days.
I see you are doing very well. Soo happy you are staying BLESSED with your recovery.
GOOD LUCK to you as well...

Lynn

Most Active