Finally ~ I got approved!!

Barbara B.
on 5/3/11 7:37 am - Indiana, PA
Happy "Rainy" Tuesday from Pennsylvania.  I just got word from my Dr's office that I've been approved for banding.  OMG......I've been sitting on pins and needles for 2 weeks.    I should be getting a surgery date within the next couple of days.  I'm shooting for the end of May! 
                      Barb Blatt  ~  Surgery Date:  May 27, 2011  

Brenda C.
on 5/3/11 7:53 am
Congratulations!!!  Sometimes it is nerve wracking, but once you get the "okee dokee," you feel so relieved -- for about a day!!!  Don't sweat the surgery!  You are in the home stretch -- hang in!

Brenda : )~
cheyenne000
on 5/3/11 8:41 am
VSG on 03/25/16
Congrats waiting was the hardest part for me

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Jessica G.
on 5/3/11 11:16 am - UT
Yay Congrats....I just started my waiting process!
handtlkr
on 5/3/11 11:59 am - Gulfport, MS
VSG on 12/17/15
I'm excited for you. I just got my approval and surgery date this week as well. I'll be having the surgery at the end of May as well. They told me they could do it next week, but May is such a busy month for me with my granddaughter's birthday and having to travel to get there. The best thing for me is to wait till the end of May.  It'll be here before we know it.

I've been robbed! My grandbaby stole my heart!  She just raised her hands and I surrendered.

chinasl45
on 5/3/11 12:36 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Congratulations!
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

debbie H.
on 5/3/11 12:47 pm - AR
Congrats!  We will save you a seat on the loser's bench!  Whoo Hoo!

Heather S.
on 5/3/11 3:08 pm
Barbara,

Yahooo.  This is the best day ever for you.  Sometimes rain is good luck.  I know you must be so excited, I sat on pins and needles as well.  Keep us all posted on your surgery date.  This is great news.
Thank You,

Heather

Most Active