3 Year Bandiversary!

sherhines
on 5/10/11 1:48 pm - Dale, IN
Yesterday was my 3 year Bandiversary and I was so busy I didn't even get to post it (2 baseball games and my husband started dialysis last week, so it's been a little nuts here). On the scale, I've lost 130#s, so basically I stopped carrying that other  woman around. Off the scale, I have energy, feel healthy, go to amusement parks, go on waterslides, fit in any seat, run up stairs, sit at the top of bleachers.....in others words....it's been a pretty great ride. I've had no complications, but I do follow the rules, work out, and try to eat healthy food most of the time. I am so thankful for the chance I have been given to reclaim my life and I intend to enjoy it!
Sherie

Yelena K.
on 5/10/11 4:27 pm - Plymouth, MN
 Way to go Sherie! My 3-year bandiversary is coming in a few days as well! You are a wonderful success story!

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

barbara314
on 5/10/11 9:05 pm
 Happy Bandiversary Sherie!!  Sounds like another successful bandster...
~ Barbara

bubblesrn
on 5/10/11 9:51 pm
Lap Band on 02/22/08 with
HAPPY BANDIVERSARY!!!!
AWESOME Job!!!!!!

Take care!
Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

carla.h728
on 5/10/11 10:25 pm
Way to go Sherrie!!!!  Can't wait to join you on the losers bench. :)
Most Active