A couple of strange, random NSV

coachgrrl
on 6/29/11 11:26 am, edited 6/29/11 11:27 am
 With the start of summer and putting together graduation parties for my oldest who graduated HS last saturday I was surprised to discover a few strange NSV..but wonderful just the same lol

-I can now wash all my hardwood floors without stopping for a break...as in not even breaking a sweat or getting short of breath.

- People who I don't care for no longer recognize me...and I don't have to tell them who I am...if I don't want to :)

- I never got the whole "shaving the bikini line" obsession.  Today I discovered when I put on my new bathing suit for the first time, I have to now shave my bikini line...I not longer have the fat to hide it. 
...rofl!!

Share your strange and yet wonderful NSV

Jean M.
on 6/29/11 10:17 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
People who I don't care for no longer recognize me...and I don't have to tell them who I am...if I don't want to :)

I love that one! I live in a small southern town where everyone knows everybody, and since working at JCP I tend to run into a lot of people I know from other aspects of community life, including some that I'd be happy to never see again in my entire life. At first I had the urge to hide behind a clothes rack when I saw some of them coming, but eventually I realized that's not necessary because they don't even recognize me now!

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

debbie H.
on 7/1/11 3:43 am, edited 7/1/11 3:44 am - AR
Congrats on all your hard work. I bet the unexpected things will hopefully be nice surprises for lots of us. Yours are wonderful! Right now I'm just really enjoying beginning to cross my legs. (Even though I don't do it often, because I know it's not good for you. Now I CAN if I want.)

Most Active