Exercise Challenge -- apologies

hedgehogdude
on 7/6/11 4:57 am - CO
Hi All,

Sorry that I've totally dropped the ball on running the exercise challenge.  Starting a couple weeks ago I got really busy with things at work, home, etc. and even though it doesn't take a huge amount of time, I just had to de-prioritize some things.  I should have gotten on to let people know, but I kept thinking "I'll just get on tomorrow and get it started again."  And of course "tomorrow" kept staying "tomorrow."

Unfortunately I don't see things lightening up anytime soon, so I'm going to have to let the exercise challenge go.  Sorry for all of you who signed up and diligently tracked your minutes. Just wanted to drop a quick note thanking everyone for their participation and hoping that someone else will be able to pick it up from here.

I'll still be around from time to time (although I don't really post much beyond the exercise challenge, so other than that you probably wouldn't miss me :-)).  Good luck to everyone, keep challenging yourselves, and keep counting those minutes!

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/11 5:00 am - Des Moines, IA
I just want to thank you so much for doing the challenges.  It was a lot of work and I really appreciated all that you did for us!  Best wishes to you!

Kristi
Tarris
on 7/6/11 5:31 am, edited 7/6/11 5:31 am

...what Kristi said...

Lisaizme
on 7/6/11 6:17 am - TX
I completely understand and thank you for carrying the ball as long as you did!  It is much appreciated.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

kathkeb
on 7/6/11 6:48 am
Thank you!!!!   I have several busy weeks coming up, so I won't offer to take this over right now -- but probably by mid-August, I can run an exercise challenge.

I really appreciate your efforts for us!!
Kath

Most Active