GONE AND BACK AGAIN!!

kristen_delgado
on 7/18/11 9:33 am - AK
Its been a really really long time since ive posted on here!! just an update on me.. i started at 280 in sept 2007 and today im 180!! still hoping to lose 20 more.. I know exactly what I need to do it too.. I hate exercise but do it sometimes.. I climbed my first MOUNTAIN yesterday and made it to the top!! I hated life on the way up and considered turning back several times.. I hung in there and finished.. a great feeling.. lots is new in life.. Since surgery im now divorced.. Something i hear is somewhat common after WLS.. Which of course i have mixed feelings about.. But all is good in alaska.. glad to be back on here!! xoxox
BuckeyeGirl
on 7/18/11 9:46 am - TN
Woo Hoo! Century club! Congrats!

Lindsey

barbara314
on 7/18/11 8:34 pm
"I climbed my first MOUNTAIN... and made it to the top!!  I hated life on the way up and considered turning back several times... I hung in there and finished.. a great feeling."

What a great way to describe the journey we are all on!!!  Congratulations and welcome back to the boards. 

~ Barbara

bubblesrn
on 7/18/11 9:32 pm
Lap Band on 02/22/08 with
I love your quote!  Congratulations on your great success....a mountain climbed indeed!  But hey, with all that you've been through, you're doing it... you are a healthier you!

Wishing you all the best,
Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

Most Active