surgery Monday

Jshivery
on 7/30/11 1:11 pm
Revision on 03/10/16
I have my Leep Procedure scheduled Monday morning at 630 am.  I'm so scared about this.  I'm more scared about this then I was for my Band surgery.  I guess because what the "outcome" could be....It could be very bad, but it might not be, but its scary.....My son is staying the night at my in-laws house, my oldest daughter at a friends and my middle daughter is with my aunt, so I can just relax Monday...just scary.....I think I said that like 14 times already....

tlamb
on 7/30/11 3:56 pm - Seattle, WA
Adjustable Gastric Band on 11/08/11
I am sure all will go well.  I have had LEEP procedure and it was a breeze.  I had very  little cramping   just make sure you rest and take it easy when you get home.  I will keep you in my prayers.
Tlamb
"All things are possible with Christ"
Jshivery
on 7/31/11 12:34 am
Revision on 03/10/16
Thank you very much...that makes me feel better.  they said they usually do it in the office, but they are doing mine at our surgery center.  Thanks again!

tlamb
on 8/7/11 3:47 pm - Seattle, WA
Adjustable Gastric Band on 11/08/11
Just wanted to check on you and see how the procedure went and how you are feeling.  Be well :-)
Tlamb
"All things are possible with Christ"
Jshivery
on 8/9/11 11:34 am
Revision on 03/10/16

tlamb,

thank you so much for checkin in.  that is so sweet and thoughtful of you.  The procedure went well and I was a little tired afterward I am feeling much better now.  The test results came back clear, so no cancer!  Thank the good Lord! 

thank you very much again...take care and lots of hugs to you!

debbie H.
on 7/31/11 1:51 am - AR
Jamie, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you will be fine.  If there were special challenges or concern they would have to tell you about it, and even then, it's just information they have to divulge on possibilities that rarely happen. Keep calm and confident.  This too will pass, and things will be back to normal:)

digger1969
on 7/31/11 8:44 am
What is the Leep procedure and why do you have to have it?  

Best of luck to you!!!!
Lin_2
on 8/1/11 2:55 am
I hope your procedure went well and that you are recovering nicely.
I think your nerves were pretty normal all things considered. I had a cyst removed and carpal tunnel surgery four days ago. I was more terrified about it than my band!!!  I think partly that was because I had more time to get comfortable with the idea. Your surgery has an added component that lends itself to fear. Sounds really normal.
I wish you the best in your recovery!

Most Active