LEEP procedure done

Jshivery
on 8/3/11 11:48 am
Revision on 03/10/16
Hey everyone, I feel like its been forever since I have been on here.  My LEEP procedure was done on Monday under general anesthesia.  LEEP procedure was done to remove some pre-cancerous cells from my cervix.  I will know the results by tomorrow if, it has turned to cancer or not, but the doctor thinks it should be fine.  So keepin my fingers crossed! 

Anyway, Monday morning before my procedure I was 245, guess who is up to 248????  YUP me!!  Sucks BIG monkey NUTS....I'm sure (hoping like hell) that anesthesia has something to do with that plus my period is due plus I now have a yeast infection...Dude sometimes its SUCKS ass being a woman!!! 

Hoping everyone is well on here!!! 

marl16
on 8/3/11 12:03 pm - NJ
all fingers and toes crossed!  Good luck and keep us posted!

Lin_2
on 8/3/11 12:34 pm

I'm praying for a good result and outcome!
Stress can make us hold onto weight, hopefully you'll release the pounds and stress soon!
Good luck!  Hang in there, hopefully good news is just around the corner.

debbie H.
on 8/3/11 1:24 pm - AR
Keep us informed, Jamie.  If you were on IV fluids, you can temporarily gain.  Good luck!

Catapult
on 8/3/11 1:52 pm - Australia
Hi Jamie>

((hugs)) from Oz.

Never had a LEEP procedure before but anything to do with womanly bits sounds nasty to me. Hope the results are good tomorrow.

Do you really have a yeast infection or is it a side effect of all that stuff done on your cervix? Hope it gets sorted out soon.

Don't worry about the weight gain, must just be IV fluids.

Cat.

Jrzyboriqua
on 8/3/11 11:22 pm - East Windsor, NJ
Hi!

Glad all went well!  Hope tomorrow brings your great news! grr..yeast infections def suck monkey balls! 
Lifebeauty
on 8/4/11 6:17 am
Antibiotics are great but u gotta eat yogurt when you take them cause you'll
definitely get a yeast infection.  Hope all went well with the procedure and
that you lose that IV and/or cycle weight.
Take care,
Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z

Jshivery
on 8/4/11 9:46 am
Revision on 03/10/16
thank you everyone for your kind words....I called today to get the results and the nurse said the doctor hasn't looked at the report but from what she sees its mild displasia and for that we just need to keep up on the pap smears, but nothing alarming...Thank God!  Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers....

HUGS to all!!!

Anne O.
on 8/5/11 2:37 am - Jacksonville, FL
Revision on 06/30/16
I had one of those done back in 1996 and have two children and normal paps since then.

good luck to you!

Anne 
314/252/175
pre-op/current/goal
5'6"

Most Active