What are we eating this FRIDAY?

MY3S0NS
on 8/12/11 12:57 am - MO
Good Morning!  I am so happy today is Friday.  The kids had a great first day of school yesterday and were up early again today wanting to get to school.  Let's see how long that lasts, lol!  I had a terrible food day yesterday.  I think I ate everything  in sight. I can really tell a difference in my energy levels from all the awful food I had yesterday.  What you eat really does make a difference in how you feel! But today is a new day and I plan to be back on track.  Heres the plan.

Early:  Coffee
B: Click Protein Shake
L: Homemade Turkey Chipotle Chili
D:Teriyaki Salmon and grilled veggies

Workout: 3 mile run (hopefully outside with no kids), otherwise on the treadmill

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Tami
Start-238  Current-149  Goal-129

steelerfan1
on 8/12/11 2:04 am
I have had some really high sodium foods for the last four or five days so I need to get back on track again .  I can tell I'm retaining water big time and the scales let me know it today and  just plain craving foods because its that TOM getting ready to start. I hate being a woman this time of the month lmao.

Breakfast    steak just wasn't hungry

Lunch    a salad with light ranch dressing

Dinner chicken in Italian dressing with melted Swiss cheese on top , broccoli slaw , and small baked potato .

Need to get my ass back into gear , have not been motivated the last couple of weeks or so for some reason :o(

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Jean M.
on 8/12/11 4:44 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Tami,

I completely agree with you about the quality of your food affecting the quality of how you feel. I'm thinking of making myself a big sign saying something like, WHEN YOU EAT CR*P, YOU FEEL LIKE CR*P.

My food today:
B: Click protein shake
S: iced skinny latte
L: a gyros seasoned lamb patty with tzatziki (cucumber yogurt) sauce
S: a Babybel light cheese
D: eggplant parmesan stack (a slice of grilled eggplant smeared with pesto, topped with a slice of mozzarella cheese and some marinara sauce & Parmesan, then the whole thing baked until hot and bubbly)
S: fresh figs (from our own trees)

I skipped exercise class this morning because 2 of our dogs had to go to the vet, and that's a job for at least 2 humans. I think heaving the dogs in and out of the truck and up and down off the examining table, and keeping one dog from killilng the other, must count as some sort of strength training. That's my story, anyway, and I'm sticking to it.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

MY3S0NS
on 8/12/11 5:43 am - MO
Jean,

That DEFINITLEY counts as exercise!  And I think I am going to have to make your eggplant parmesan stack this weekend.  It sounds delicous!!  Have a great weekend!
Start-238  Current-149  Goal-129

Lifebeauty
on 8/12/11 5:51 am
Food Name Amount Unit Cals Fat (g) Carbs (g) Prot (g) Delete
Tea, decaffeinated, presweetened with low calorie sweetener fl oz mug (8 fl oz) teacup (6 fl oz) Snapple bottle (16 fl oz) Snapple can grams kg lb oz 24 0.0 6.4 0.1
Banana, raw cup cup, mashed cup, sliced oz yields slice small (6" to 6-7/8" long) extra small (less than 6" long) medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) extra large (9" or longer) large (8" to 8-7/8" long) linear inch grams kg lb oz 105 0.4 27.0 1.3
WheyProtein/Vanilla/1scoop serving grams kg lb oz 140 2.0 3.0 26.0
Milk, 2% fat cup fl oz school milk carton (1/2 pint) Guideline amount per fl oz of beverage Guideline amount per cup of hot cereal Guideline amount per cup of cold cereal grams kg lb oz 122 4.8 11.4 8.1
Baconbits/real/half oz serving grams kg lb oz 50 3.0 0.0 6.0
Cheese/Cheddar/Shredded/4thcup serving grams kg lb oz 110 9.0 0.0 6.0
Salad/RomaineMix/w/veg/3cups serving grams kg lb oz 15 0.0 3.0 1.0
SaladDressing/HiddenValleyRanchLight/2Tbs serving grams kg lb oz 80 7.0 3.0 1.0
SaladTopping/WontonGarlicGinger serving grams kg lb oz 35 2.0 4.0 1.0
SaladToppings/PecanPieces/2tsp serving grams kg lb oz 45 4.5 2.0 1.0
Tomatoes, raw cup cup, cherry tomato cup, chopped or sliced oz, raw, yields Italian tomato cherry large whole (3" dia) medium whole (2-3/5" dia) medium slice (1/4" thick) plum tomato small whole (2-2/5" dia) thick/large slice (1/2" thick) wedge (1/4 of medium tomato) thin/small slice grape tomato grams kg lb oz 4 0.0 0.8 0.2
Popcorn/HotCheese/2 1/4oz serving grams kg lb oz 320 20.0 32.0 4.0
Catfish, battered, fried cup, cooked, flaked oz, boneless, cooked oz, boneless, raw (yield after cooking) oz, with bone, cooked (yield after bone removed) oz, with bone, raw (yield after cooking, bone removed) cubic inch, boneless, cooked cubic inch, with bone, cooked (yield after bone removed) catfish fillet (5" x 2-1/2" x 3/8") large catfish (yield after cooking, bone removed) medium catfish (yield after cooking, bone removed) nugget small catfish (yield after cooking, bone removed) grams kg lb oz 364 25.6 10.1 22.2

Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z

debbie H.
on 8/12/11 8:07 am - AR
Early:      2 cups of coffee with creamer
Breakfast: 1 egg and 1 1/2 pieces turkey bacon
snack:     Greek yogurt with walnuts and blueberries
Lunch:     Tuna salad with spinach leaves and carrots, greek yogurt with blueberries
Dinner:    Stuffed salmon with spinach salad
Snack:     100 calorie pack popcorn later decaf coffee with creamer

Most Active