Vitamins

ladyzara
on 8/28/11 1:34 pm
What vitamins are you taking?  Do you get the ones from bariatric advantage or would a regular store brand multi vitamin work? 
HW 247    Start pre op diet 226   After Preop diet 218.5  current 213

Lisaizme
on 8/28/11 9:30 pm - TX
While my doctor recommends BA for all of his patients, he knows I'm taking Centrum chewables and is ok with that.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/11 10:58 pm
i would go online & look what BA has per multi & cost compare....BA can be costly over time.

JodiBoda
on 8/29/11 2:09 am - Butler, PA
My doc told me any good multi vitamin would work. 

Jodi

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."  ~ Helen Keller

kathkeb
on 8/29/11 2:28 am
I chew 2 Centrum Adult vitamins a day -- and I swallow 2 - 5,000 IU of Vitamin D a day
Get them at CVS
Kath

jenharring
on 8/29/11 2:41 am - macon, GA
2 chewable calcium
2 kids muti vitiamn- but I am changing over to one that sams club has- it is a gummy for adults and has several other vitiamns in it also
2 vitiamn c
1 1000iu of v D
1 V B
debbie H.
on 8/29/11 4:30 am - AR
2 one-a-day gummie
1 or 2 glucossamine (gave them up but needed them back)
drinkable or gummie calcium plus D and magnesium
1 stool softner
gummie, or unflavored fiber

ladyzara
on 8/29/11 1:14 pm
Thank you guys for answering, I wanted to see if there were less expensive options to the bariatric advantage without making myself deficient. I will try the chewables and calcium and vitamin d along with b12 and see how that works. Thanks again for your replies.
Most Active