Random thoughts

NUBarb45
on 8/30/11 4:24 am - Belton, TX
Well I broke down last week and hired another personal trainer. The last time I trained was almost 2 yrs ago and I had great results. I really did not want to put out that kind of money but I feel at this point in this journey it is what will be best and get the results I want. I could feel the pounds creeeping back up on the scale and the thought of being obese and unhealthy again scares me to death.
I am working on a few goals. I am a registered nurse and I want to be a wellness nurse, helping people like myself, the morbid obese to become healthy through weight loss surgery or on their own.
One day I hope to be able to quit working for someone else and make this my career.
I am 48 yrs young, feel better than I ever have in life.
God is good, I am so richly blessed. But being blessed means nothing if you do not share your riches.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need support encouragement a shoulder(I shed many tears). I know the stuggle. I am in it with you!!!
Barbara
Lap Band March 2008

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

jacreasy
on 8/31/11 4:56 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 lol Thanks I will when I get the Lap Band... Ill be emailing everyone!  

This site is soo great and there are so many people on here that help and talk to each other!! I work with nurse everyday and they are the best!  Good Luck and again you look awesome! 
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/11 8:21 am - GREENSBORO, NC
I opened this post out of sheer curiosity to partake in your thought and I looked to the left and said to myself wow she's gorgeous! lol thanks for sharing your post reading all these post are helping me finally realize that I am making the right decision on pursing the lap band surgery after being so scared to do it for so long Ive made up in my mind to be healthy to be happy and to live as long as I can. I still feel a little worried but coming up here and having so many wonderful people share their journey puts my mind at ease. This site has really been a blessing. Again thank you and many blessings to you keep up the good work.
Most Active