Dear Lapband......

Wendybrum
on 9/13/11 1:00 pm - Oceanside, NY
 Dear Lapband, I want to start off by saying thank you for the 17 months of support you have provided me. Including pre op and the diet i decided to go on once i had made this decision to go on this journey i have lost as well as kept off 80 lbs. With that said I admitt I have not been as loyal as you have been to me. In the past week I have eaten stuff that I have kept away from for well over a year almost two. Chips,dips, doodles, what was I thinking. Yes I know I wasn't. I felt sick after them and tired.  Iam writing this letter to you dear band, to let you know that I am going to remember the rules: eating slowly, listening to the body , chew chew chew and drink 64 oz at least. I will contiune to go to the gym put good things in my body and never give up. Sorry for the lapse. I am back. Time to be accountable again. Wendy

PinkPoppy
on 9/13/11 1:13 pm - Canada
I think we've all been right there w/you, Wendy!  Good luck!

Surgery date:  August 19, 2011            
JodiBoda
on 9/13/11 3:07 pm - Butler, PA
What a cute post!  Great way to get it out of your system.  Probably theraputic for you as well.  Good luck, and congrats on getting back on the wagon!

Jodi

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."  ~ Helen Keller

carol468
on 9/13/11 10:42 pm
wow you've lost alot of weight congratulations and good luck to you!!!
Nichole N.
on 9/14/11 1:20 am - Las Vegas, NV
Haha. Love this. Keep up the GREAT work, Wendy!
BuckeyeGirl
on 9/14/11 2:16 am - TN
Welcome back! You can totally do this! You are awesome for catching it before any regain, that is great!

Here's to better eating and healthy habits and getting to goal...yours is just around the corner!!

Congrats,
Lindsey

Wendybrum
on 9/17/11 12:44 am - Oceanside, NY
 Thank you all for your support and kind words
Wendy

Most Active