3 1/2 years out and doing great!! (pics in post)

Kate -True Brit
on 10/19/11 10:51 pm - UK
Fabulous! I remember you right back when you started out - what a transformation!

Don't be a stranger! So many of us vets move on into our new, slim lives and then it looks to newcomers as if there are very few success stories.

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/11 11:23 pm
Good to see you posting. You look great!
HD Mama
on 10/20/11 2:02 am
Hey good to "see" you Kari!!!  You still look awesome - heck - if my tummy looked ANYWHERE near as good as yours does, I wouldn't even bother with a tummy tuck (mine is a SCARY sight, LOL).....and I know you've said you aren't a smiler in pics, but I think I see a crack of one in the first  (and you've got lots to smile about, so it's a good thing, LOL).
Kitty C
on 10/20/11 3:18 am
twoxover
on 10/21/11 4:05 am - waterford, NJ
kari-
thank you so much for sharing pics and info! you look great!  i'm newly banded (as of 10/20/11)...so am looking forward to losing the weight.....

pics and stories like yours are so encouraging!

betsey
robinespeland
on 10/21/11 8:26 am - OR
OMG, seeing your pictures makes me so ashamed of myself. I originally lost nearly, 100 pounds, and then rediscovered, Starbucks and chocolate. I gained most of my weight back. I recently discovered I have diabites, and have begin losing again. I really need another fill, but can't afford it. I am trying to get back on track. I have lost about 17 pounds since I found out I have diabetes added to the few pounds I didn't gain back put me down 39 pounds since I had my surgery. But I so want to be back slimmer and healthy again. I have begun to post back on the board again. Hopefully it will help. I didn't mean to turn this into something about me. Sorry, you look awesome and seeing you makes me want to get back on track....Thanks so much!!!!!

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/21/11 8:10 pm
You are one Hot Mama!
Wow!  Great legs!
Thanks for sharing!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

katieem
on 10/22/11 1:51 am - Central Coast, CA
Hi Kari,

I remember you back when you were dealing with the transfer addiction.  It made a big impression on me.  Congrats on 1 year sober!!!  Also, congrats on maintaining your weight loss.

Katie
Most Active