Just checking in- 6 months

Bandita41111
on 10/24/11 10:48 pm - NY
I can hardly believe it is more than 6 months since my surgery.  I am excercising regularly 3X's a week and working on increasing that to 4-5 times a week, but is it tough fitting it in witn a full time job, family and pets.  I am writing it on here in hopes that going public (while still hiding behind my mask), will motivate me!

Happy Tuesday!
Bandita41111

Lap- Band Surgery Date 4/11/11    
Jean M.
on 10/25/11 8:01 am
Revision on 08/16/12
It's always nice to see a lurker come out of hiding, even with a mask on!

It sounds to me like you're doing great. Juggling a full time job, family and pets is a challenge for anyone, and adding WLS to the mix makes it extra interesting.

You might want to join an exercise challenge (or start one) here on the band forum to help keep your workout schedule on track.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Valerie12
on 11/4/11 4:22 pm
 Have you lost much weight?  I am at my 7 month mark as well.  I'm feeling discourage I've only lost 15 pounds and starting to gain it back.  I need another fill.  I'm not happy with my band.  I thought I would lose much more weight.  I hope your having better luck keep up the good work.  

Most Active