My WLS and my school project...

Ithocles
on 12/12/11 12:21 am
I never knew how my beliefs about medical knowledge would impact me before starting this journey.  Six month later, I can really see how it helped me with working through the medical system and all the doctors I had to go see.  It impacted me so much, I made it the topic of my school project...my dissertation.  I'd love to see what you all think and have the diversity here shown in my results.  If you're willing, go to this link and take the survey.  Pass it to any friends and family you have as well.  Thanks so much!

Link:  https://okstateed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6JdqtgoNoZ2xAi0

If you can't click the link, just copy and paste it into a browser.

Regards,

Danny

MARIA F.
on 12/12/11 12:57 pm - Athens, GA

You've never posted on here before. You will find that the members on here would be much more accomodating if they they were at least somewhat familiar with you.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Ithocles
on 12/12/11 10:23 pm
Hello Maria,

You're right; I've never posted in the Lap Band forum before.  What I hope people may see is that I've been a member of OH for over a year, and there are many posts in other forums about my journey.  I truly believe that those of us with WLS experience have a different set of beliefs about medical knowledge, regardless of type of surgery.  That's what I hope to get to in my project.  We'll see.

Thanks,

Danny

Most Active