Exercise DVD Recommendations?

BluestCat
on 1/4/12 5:22 am
I was banded on 12/01/10 and I have done extremely well. I have dropped 10 sizes and now weigh about 152lbs and am 5'7".  While I don't have a lot of extra skin and flab, I do have some and I am ready to kick up the exercise and see what I can do about it before I consider plastic surgery. Does anyone have any favorite exercise DVDs that will help shape up my body? I already do cardio and lift weights at the gym, but am getting bored and am looking for something new to do at home. 

Thanks, Kim
Ambelina
on 1/4/12 6:32 am - Salem, OR
I have two that I like - Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD (I think I picked it up at Costco), and Zumba - love to dance & hoping I'll feel comfortable enough to go do it in a class some time. 

Enjoy!
Highest 298; Pre-op: 279; PreOp BMI 41.  CW: 188 & Current BMI: 30!!!!! Thank you Lord for Dr Nair!!!
1st Goal 248;  2nd Goal 230 met!!!! 7/2010;  3rd Goal 215 - met 9/18/10!!!; 4th Goal 200 - 12/20/2010...  Surgeons goal met - I'd like to lose a litte more.  

kathkeb
on 1/4/12 6:49 am

You might try your library -- and borrow first, and then buy if you find one you like.

You might also see if your cable tv company has any 'video on demand' exercise stuff so you can mix it up.

I don't do dvd's because I alternate the gym and run/walking with the dog ---- but these ideas might help you get some variety.

Congrats on your progress to date --- sounds like you have been very committed to your program.

Kath

jessielynn0521
on 1/4/12 7:57 am - Ronkonkoma, NY
Core Secrets is AWESOME

Jessica

BluestCat
on 1/5/12 6:06 am
 Thanks Kath, I have been committed to making my band work for me. The suggestions about the library and cable tv are good, except for my little podunk library doesn't have any exercise DVDs and I don't have cable or dish tv at all. 
barbara314
on 1/4/12 7:41 pm
Hi Kim,
I really like Jillian Michael's cardio kickboxing.   
~ Barbara

Mell
on 1/5/12 12:38 am
Slim in 6 is AWESOME!!!!
faithgirl140
on 1/5/12 3:56 am
I am fixing to start my Firm Express workouts you just do them 3x a week for 20 min. I am going to do a round of HCG for 21 days first. Then I will start my workouts. Amazon.com has used dvds that are real reasonable. The slim in 6 and zumba that way you wouldn't have to pay alot for them if they are too hard to do.
Most Active