****NSV****

faithgirl140
on 2/9/12 4:02 am

I went for my yearly OB/GYN appointment. I have been so bad that I haven't been in 6 years. The doctor comes in and looks me over and says what have you done to yourself? You look so dang good! Comming from a doctor that hasn't seen you in 6 years I was blown away. He told me that a needed a hysterectomy and that we could schedule me a tummy tuck at the same time. I am so excited to get my tummy fixed. It just looks aweful! I have just got to get a loan for the TT. I hope that I can get one. I need to lose 20 lbs before I have this done. Anyone have a quick way to drop some pounds. I was thinking of going back to a straight liquid diet. I am doing 2 shakes a day now. I am exercising 30 min walk during the day and doing the Firm Express at night. I have ordered the Zumba dvds. I guess I can do the Firm Express in the am 20 min and walk 30 min and do the Zumba after work as I can. This is probably going to be too much exercise. Anyone have the answers? I need help! Thanks Renea

-Mari-
on 2/9/12 7:25 am
Congrats on the NSV, I bet it really made your day! Also, that your Dr is willing to do your TT, but does he usually do TT? Why do you have to lose 20 lbs, first? I know when I had my paniculectomy, (TT without the muscle tightening) they had special payment deals, if you used their carrier you could pay it off in a year at low rates.  Don't go down too low in your calories, it could make a weight loss stall. Don't wear yourself out. I bet you will love your body even more after the TT. Excited for you!
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
faithgirl140
on 2/9/12 11:36 pm
A plastic surgeon will do the Tummy Tuck and my Ob will do the other. I just want to lose 20 more pounds and drop another dress size before I have it done so that I will be happy in the new size and happy at the new weight. I will just do what I can. I am uping the exercise because I want to be stronger and firm up the rest of my body.
-Mari-
on 2/10/12 7:52 am
Oh, OK, I was just surprised that GYN's now do TT.LOL I thought your Dr was MAKING you lose 20 lbs first. I totally understand wanting too. I know you will love the new look, I had mine done before WLS and luckily it shrunk with me. They took of 12 lbs of fat/skin off of me. There is a good web site makemeheal.com that helped me out, a lot, when I had mine. Let us know how it goes!!
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
faithgirl140
on 2/13/12 12:57 am
Thanks for the web site. I will check it out,.
Karkies
on 2/11/12 6:11 am
 AWESOME! Good luck with your surgery :)

Starting Weight: 256
Goal Weight: 145
Current Weight: 141
Check out my blog: LAP-BAND Gal
BANDED: 10/20/09

I've maintained my weight loss for over one year now!

Most Active