Has anyone tried It Works skinny wraps?

faithgirl140
on 3/6/12 12:02 am
Two weeks ago I tried one. I wore it for 2 hours. I measured before and I lost 1inch off of my tummy lose skin. I waited 3 days and did another one and I lost another inch. It really works. The lotion on the applicator soaks in and melts fat. I just became a loyal customer and I can get 4 wraps for 68.14. You sign up for 3 months auto ship and then you can just purchase when you want. It was amazing how you could feel your tummy tightening up around day 3. I am going to use these and exercise like crazy. I checked into a tummy tuck and it was going to be around 7,500.00. I hope this never happens but if my band quits working I will have to have a revision surgury I don;t and will not go back to having an insulin pump again. Jean's story hit home with me. I don't have problems now but will I in the future? I have to self pay for anything that I have done so I am going to wait on the TT. I am going to keep using these body wraps they are awesome! You can put them anywhere. On your neck, arms, back, tummy, legs, arms and face.
I just wanted all of you to know that they do work! Love and Prayers Renea

Theresa K.
on 4/11/12 1:42 pm - MO

Hi Renea, I was wondering how you were doing with these wraps? I have been wanting to do them, but still hestitant. Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

figgie
on 12/10/12 12:45 am - GA

I wanted to check in too.  Were the results permanent?

Most Active