HOLLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!!

Jenna H.
on 4/4/12 11:41 pm
I am just feeling SO excited today!!! I had my 2nd fill yesterday and my doctor told me that she thinks this is going to put me in my "green zone"!!! She didn't give me much... just .6cc's, which means that I now have 5.6cc's in my 10cc band!

I am only 7 weeks post op today and I am down 44.2 pounds! I just wanted to post something POSITIVE and let the newbies and pre-op people know that this IS possible! If you work out hard, eat right and LISTEN to your band (and body) .

Obviously this journey is not always going to be easy, but I think it is nice that we have a place we are able to go to like OH and YT for support!

Jenna

Bette B.
on 4/5/12 12:44 am
 EXCELLENT!

And a reminder to everyone: nothing worthwhile is EVER easy!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Kerrie A.
on 4/5/12 3:12 am - Bensalem, PA
Adjustable Gastric Band on 09/05/05
 Way to go!!!!! Keep up the good work.
Sandra R.
on 4/5/12 4:21 am, edited 4/5/12 4:25 am

Hi Jenna!...
I couldn't agree with you more!...     It is a life style change and this is the crutch to help you!!!  I just went for my 1 year ck-up  and was down 73lbs!!       20 more to go and those will be the toughest... so I am just going to keep on keeping on... and Love my NEW Life!!! 

Congrats to you!!  Keep up the great work!!

Sandy

Sandy          
MARIA F.
on 4/5/12 5:09 am - Athens, GA

44 pounds in 7 weeks is awesome! Congats!

Now as far as your Dr......no Dr. can tell you which fill is going to put you in the green zone! They don't know this. There is absolutely no way of them determining this. I would NOT trust a Dr. that lied to me like this. :-(

FormerlyFluffy.com

Tarris
on 4/5/12 6:04 am
Fabulous work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna H.
on 4/5/12 7:05 am
@Maria- Why the negativity??? Oh goodness! My DR is AMAZING!!!! She told me she THINKS that this fill will get me to my green zone! She didn't make any promises or guarantees, nor did I imply that she did! I obviously know that I will have to have more than just 2 fills... ever, but I am just sharing my excitement! That's all......
SueBee01
on 4/5/12 7:53 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Good for you Jenna! Keep up the good work. I am about 10 weeks post up and going in for my second fill next week. We will keep our spirits up togehter!

Sue

MARIA F.
on 4/5/12 8:47 am - Athens, GA
On April 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM Pacific Time, Jenna H. wrote:
@Maria- Why the negativity??? Oh goodness! My DR is AMAZING!!!! She told me she THINKS that this fill will get me to my green zone! She didn't make any promises or guarantees, nor did I imply that she did! I obviously know that I will have to have more than just 2 fills... ever, but I am just sharing my excitement! That's all......

But your Dr. has absolutely no way of knowing when u will reach the green zone. I just think it is very unethical at the very least for her to lead you on like that! I would have been extremely upset if I was told by my Dr. that they thought my 2nd fill would put me in the green zone and then I had another 10 or more fills and still hadn't achieved it!

I know you are excited about the band. I hope you are one of the few that still feel the same way 5 years out!

FormerlyFluffy.com

michele1
on 4/5/12 8:18 am
Revision on 07/07/15
Awesome!!!! Way to go on the weight loss...that is incredible for 7 weeks, keep rocking that band!!!!!

Michele
Most Active