Help me please

Patti M.
on 10/15/12 2:40 pm - Iowa Park, TX
I am 6 years out from my lap band 2 years out from the replacemnt port.  Terrible experience for me. Scared to go to doctor. Gaining weight, eating and drinking whatever I want. Bloated tonight, in pain chest and back.  Hate this feeling don't know what to do...............................................


Nic M
on 10/15/12 3:15 pm
You need to go to your doctor. Or find a different doctor... but the gist of it is... you need to see a doctor.  If you're having pain in your chest and back, you should go sooner rather than later.  You need medical attention.

Hope you feel better soon. Take care.


 Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI


on 10/16/12 1:01 am - Hartford, CT
ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away. talk to your doctor. if you don't want to go to your current doctor, find a new one. don't ignore pain, it can lead to something worse, if it's something simple to fix now.
on 10/16/12 5:15 am - Vancouver, WA
It may not even be band related but like the others said you must get to a doctor! This could be life threatening so do nopt put it off!!!
Most Active