Whats your latest NSV ?

Wendybrum
on 1/4/13 1:49 pm - Oceanside, NY

BTW Old Navy is having a sale on work out clothes. How do I know I just bought compression pants size "M" and wicking top "L".

Who knew what those words meant before. Can't wait for the weather to get better to go on my bike and ride instead stuck indoors on elliptical. 

I think all of it is my NSV

Wendy

Jean M.
on 1/4/13 9:37 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

I've had quite a few NSV'S lately, and enjoy every second of them.

For example:

A few weeks ago while helping JCP customers figure out what size pajamas to buy their mom or sister or wife or whoever, the customers said things like, "Well, she's little, like you."

When I told a coworker I used to be 90 lbs heavier than I am now, she said, "Looking at you now, no one would ever guess you'd been fat."

JCP has a clothing brand that I like, called ANA. I usually wear a large in ANA clothes, but a week or so ago, I fit into a small!

And a few months ago when a nurse was trying to put an IV into my hand, she apologized for hurting me and said, "You just don't have any meat on you." The needle stick was painful but the "no meat" comment was sweet!

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active