Whats your latest NSV ?

prek-3
on 1/4/13 6:25 am - Hollywood, FL

Howdy   folks!

share with us all your latest NSV (Non scale victory).....

I will gladly start, I had gained cool 10 pounds, I now  lost at least 5 of them, but what is just as sweet, is moving my belt over a notch!!!!   YEAhhhhhhhh !  Before my LBL (lower body lift), I often thought belts were a bit over rated. NOT any more  kiss!!!!!

So what is your latest   NSV???????

prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

grannymedic1
on 1/4/13 8:33 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12

Mine involves belts. too. I could never wear a belt over something because my waistline actually went out rather than in. Suddenly in the past few weeks I have been belting about everything I put  on. I am getting quite a kick out of it. Especially when my hubby's eyes popped one day because he said I looked "hot"! Heck maybe I should start belting my nightgowns and sweats!

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

prek-3
on 1/4/13 7:38 pm - Hollywood, FL

GGranny keep us posted on the belted nightgown! Lol

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

mom41
on 1/4/13 10:23 am

Being able to run faster than I had hoped. Having my husband (who is shorter than me) weigh more than I do :) I am soooo thankful

prek-3
on 1/4/13 7:34 pm - Hollywood, FL

I love runners! Cause I wish I could be one :  )

but I can walk a mean 15 minute mile allowing me to do Disney endurance events! 

Jean M.
on 1/4/13 9:31 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

LOL! Disney endurance events! LOL!

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

crystal M.
on 1/4/13 10:48 am - Joliet, IL

I am freezing cold ALL of the time!!!  At work especially.  So I finally decided to be comfortable and bundle up.  I was sitting at my desk wearing a sweater, a small throw was wrapped around my legs, and I had a pair of those gloves with the fingers cut off (so I can still type).  So a co-worker walked by and jokingly said "are you a little cold today???" and I said "I'm tired of being cold so I decided to bundle up and be comfy" and she said "well of course you're cold all of the time...you have no fat on you!!!"....

AND I just sat there and stared at her like a dummy....no one has said something like that to me since I was a skinny kid!!!  That stupid comment made my day!!!  Plus I do have some fat on me...I just hide it well...hahaha!!!  But what she doesn't know won't hurt her!!!! 

mom41
on 1/4/13 10:58 am

I loved it!  Having someone mention that you arent fat when you have gotten so used to feeling fat is an awesome feeling!

prek-3
on 1/4/13 7:41 pm - Hollywood, FL
Hi mom
Makes you want to do a double take, huh? Lol
Enjoy it. You earned it!
Prek3

prek-3
on 1/4/13 7:35 pm - Hollywood, FL

Soooo how much of. Sweater collection do you have going?

prek3

Most Active