Brusing

pixiecring
on 1/22/13 2:44 am
Ok so yesterday morning I got a fill went home felt fine for a few hours and then boom got sick and threw up so I went back to the doc and he took some fluid out same thing I felt better went home and the boomer started throwing up super back. That put me in the Er not fun by the way. Now today went back to my doc he took all fluids out cause if the fun stomach bug that I had everything is going down but it still hurts a little so I guess my question is can you bruise your stomach?
Hislady
on 1/22/13 4:50 am - Vancouver, WA

I don't think it bruises as much as it swells some from the vomiting. The vomiting irritates the stomach causing inflamation and swelling. Usually when we vomit it's a good idea to do liquids for a few days to let the tummy rest a bit, then move on to mushies and solids as tolerated. It should feel better soon and if not be sure to call your doc and check with him.

pixiecring
on 1/22/13 7:49 am
Thank you so much. That makes me feel better. I have been on liquids for a week so far and I'm going to continue for on more if it still feel irritated by Friday i will call the doc. Thank you again for your advice
Most Active