Steph

pineview01
on 6/7/13 5:24 am - Davison, MI

Steph hope all went well!  Waiting to hear how it went and how you are doing!indecision

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

JudyAz
on 6/7/13 10:48 am - FL

Yes...I was thinking of her all day!   Feel better soon!

annie0039
on 6/8/13 12:39 am

Steph is doing well, I'm not at liberty to post anything about her Surgery but Do want to share that she is WELL, and Healinglaugh AMEN

pineview01
on 6/8/13 1:32 am - Davison, MI

Thanks for the update Annie!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Stephanie M.
on 6/8/13 7:42 am

I'm home and the discomfort is what I expected.  I was sick all day yesterday from anesthesia and narcotics they fame for pain.  I'm off those, just on x-strength Tylenol every 6 hours.  I had ice cream and cream of wheat at the hospital, no regurgitating!

As far as I can remember, the surgeon said the HH repair looked good in the endoscopy,  esophagus at the egj were normal diameter, but the band was placed at the very top of the stomach, irritating the nerves and he thinks it is the reason for all the problems.  He did say that their was a ton of scar tissue and he removed as much as was safely possible.

I'm on a full liquid diet this week, then low residue esophageal diet for up to 6 weeks.  I'm glad it's done, big relief!  

Will post more later...sleepy now.

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

JudyAz
on 6/8/13 11:58 am - FL

Feel better soon!  Glad everything went well.

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/13 2:49 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA

WTH is going on here ?

YOU SHOULD CALL ME AND TELL ME WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE STEPH !

Stephanie M.
on 6/9/13 1:05 am

Sent u email :)

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/13 1:09 am - Califreakinfornia , CA

I'll check my email later this evening Steph  as you already know I'm limited on comp time, cause I stepped on my laptop. Have a great day and I'll read that email later today...feel better XOXO

pineview01
on 6/8/13 9:56 am - Davison, MI

Yeah!  So glad to hear you are home and doing OK.  Take care of yourself and get better soon.  Hope fully this will take care of all your issues.  Was the band placed wrong or had it slipped?

Get your yes and get better.

Most Active